GROUP 31 DEEP CYCLE Length : 13 " Height : 9.6 " Width : 6.9 " (Inch)
|Free Replacement Warranty||1.5 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||31DC|
|Reserve Capacity||210 RC|
|Height top of post (Inch)||9.6|
|Reserve Capacity /Ah||210|
HIGH QUALITY DC31
DEEP CYCLE WET ACID BATTERY
1.5 YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT
3 YEAR TOTAL WARRANTY
Sask Battery provides a high-quality DC31 wet acid deep cycle battery with the best price and great value. DC31 deep-cycle is designed to provide sustained power over a long period and run reliably until it is 80% discharged or more. Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance-free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled, and protect the environment.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of battery for your vehicle. Please call us or email us if you have any further consideration.
DC31 has the following features:
- Battery Name: DC31
- Volt & Amp : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 13 X 6.9 X 9.6 (Inches)
- CA: 825
- CCA: 675
- Weight: 59 lbs
- Part# : B31DC
- BCI Group Size: 31DC
- 3 YEAR TOTAL WARRANTY
- 1.5 YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT
Why you should choose our DC31 wet acid deep cycle battery:
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: No spills, no leaks to check
- Fully charged and ready to go: Supplied factory activated (filled, sealed, and charged) for immediate use
- Brand new and factory fresh: We provide brand new automotive batteries with high quality, as fresh as possible when you buy them.
- High-quality automotive batteries: Heavy-duty terminals, Extreme vibration resistance
- Long shelf life: Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Our battery may be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
- Best price with promotion up to 50% chances