U1-250 Length : 7.75 " Height : 7.5 " Width : 5.2 " (Inch)
|Free Replacement Warranty||1 YEAR|
|BCI Group Size||U1|
|Height top of post (Inch)||7.5|
|Reserve Capacity /Ah||25|
HIGH QUALITY U1-250
1 YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT
3 YEAR TOTAL WARRANTY
Sask Battery provides high quality U1-250 automotive battery with the best price and great value. . Our battery comes already charged, sealed, maintenance-free, and ready to install. We insures that almost 100% of the old battery can be rechargeable, recycled and protect the environment.
Our customer service staff will help you find the best kind of battery for your vehicle. Please call us or email us if you have any further consideration.
U1-250 has the following features:
- Battery Name: U1-250
- Volt & Amp : 12 Volt
- Dimensions: 7.75 X 5.2 X 7.5 (Inches)
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Cold Cranking Amps: 235 CCA
- Cranking Amps: 280 CA
- Reverse capacity: 25 RC
Why you should choose our U1-250:
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: No spills, no leaks to check
- Fully charged and ready to go: Supplied factory activated (filled, sealed, and charged) for immediate use
- Brand new and factory fresh: We provide brand new automotive batteries with high quality, as fresh as possible when you buy them.
- High-quality automotive batteries: Heavy-duty terminals, Extreme vibration resistance
- Long shelf life: Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Our battery may be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
- Best price with promotion up to 50% chances